EPDM means Ethylene Propylene Diene Terpolymer
A single-ply rubber roofing membrane, EPDM has been the number one roofing choice of architects, roof consultants and contractors for both new construction and replacement roofing projects in the United States.
Performance: Characteristics that contribute to EPDM's overall system performance include:
- Cyclical membrane fatigue resistance.
- Proven hail resistance.
- High resistance to ozone, weathering and abrasion.
- Flexibility in low temperature.
- Thermal shock durability.
- Ultraviolet radiation resistance.
The cost effectiveness of EPDM membranes is based on the long-term performance of the material.
Carlisle EPDM membrane offers Energy efficiency.
Carlisle offers a number of innovative products that are proven to increase the long-term sustainability and performance of its EPDM roof systems.